TrichoTest™ – DNA Hair Test at Soleil Pharmacy
At Soleil Pharmacy, we understand the frustration that comes with hair loss and the challenges of finding the right treatment that works for you. We are pleased to introduce the revolutionary TrichoTest™ – DNA Hair Test, powered by Fagron, to provide you with a personalized solution to your hair loss concerns. With this innovative test, we offer you the opportunity to embark on a hair loss treatment journey tailored specifically to your genetic makeup.
What is a DNA Hair Test?
The TrichoTestTM is a DNA test for hair loss that proposes a personalized hair loss treatment plan for each patient. The results of this DNA test are instrumental in selecting the most effective active ingredients for the patient’s unique condition. Say goodbye to guesswork and wasted investments in non-working hair products. Our test gives the doctor a remarkable 99.99% assurance that the proposed treatment will work for the patient.
Our DNA hair test is non-invasive, using a simple saliva sample.
The TrichoTest™ delves deep into factors influencing hair loss, such as:
- Inflammatory processes
- Collagen production
- Hormonal factors
- Vitamin or mineral deficiencies
- Blood circulation
- Medication use
The TrichoTest™ Method
The TrichoTest™ is a straightforward process
A saliva sample will be collected from the patient.
A lifestyle questionnaire will be completed, capturing essential lifestyle factors.
The patient’s DNA and lifestyle survey results will be analyzed at a specialized lab.
TrichoTest™ will analyze 48 genetic variations in 13 genes associated with alopecia.
Within 4-5 weeks, you will receive a detailed report highlighting active ingredients that respond well, averagely, or not at all based on your genetic profile. This information will be sent to you, allowing you to consult with your general practitioner or a specialist doctor to create a personalized treatment plan.
Your pharmacist will then prepare your custom treatment.
Why Choose a DNA Hair Test?
- Suitable for men and women who have struggled with various hair treatments with limited success.
- Ideal for hereditary forms of hair loss.
- Effective for hormonal hair loss (androgenetic alopecia).
- Helpful for hair loss with bald spots (alopecia areata).
- Useful for hair loss due to illness, stress, medication, and more (telogen effluvium).
- It’s a hair DNA test that will provide a clear understanding of which products will or will not work for you.
- Fully personalized treatment based on your unique genetic data.
- It is a painless, quick, and one-off test, as genes do not change.
- It will advise the patient on how to slow down or even stop hair loss by offering the correct nutrients for healthier hair.