COVID-19 TESTING – SOLEIL PHARMACY
We have been doing hundreds of testing and have been saving families vacation or business trips at the last minute.
This is our pledge for Covid Testing:
- We guarantee your results within 1 hour
- We do not lose your sample – We have instruments onsite that can analyze your samples in a timely manner.
- You can relax with us! We will get you in and out!
- We make it easy to schedule your test online accessible anytime.
- We do not bill insurance company but give you the reimbursement form for you to submit at a later time.
Appointment required, 1 Hour Results Guaranteed.
Text us anytime at (443) 281-9157 if you don’t see an appointment convenient for you to choose from in our scheduling page.
***Covid-19 NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Due to limited access and the time-sensitive nature of COVID testing, appointments may NOT be refunded or transferred. Please only book an appointment if you intend to get tested.***
Rapid PCR Abbott ID NOW (isothermal NAAT) (1 Hour Fast Results Guaranteed)
The rapid PCR Abbott ID test is $245. It is considered one of the gold standards of testing. It is usually accepted for most travel. Please confirm with your travel source if the Abbott ID rapid PCR test is accepted. Results are given same day within 13 minutes and emailed to the patient within the hour.
Rapid Antigen Testing BD Veritor or Carestart (1 Hour Fast Results Guaranteed)
The rapid Antigen Naso/Pharyngeal Test BD Veritor or Carestart is $110. It is 84% accurate. If symptoms exist and a negative result comes back it is recommended that a PCR test be performed like the ones above. Rest assured that we have had plenty of tests from people who are asymptotic and symptomatic test positive with this test. This test maybe used for general travel precautions but confirm with your travel source whether a Naso/Pharyngeal antigen test is accepted. Results are given same day within 15 minutes and emailed to the patient withing the hour.
RAPID COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FOR ALL PATIENTS
- All patients with COVID-19 symptoms
- All healthcare workers, first responders, and essential workers
- Patients with exposures to COVID-19 (close contact with someone who has COVID-19)
- Exposed patients that live with a family member that is deemed at risk
- Students that require a test to return back to school
- Return to work
- Patients requiring a rapid PCR Covid test for travel purposes
- Any other individual need
If you are not experiencing symptoms, but have had a direct exposure, please wait at least 3 days (72 hours) from the time of exposure to be tested. This will provide the most accurate results.
Rapid PCR COVID Test
- Purpose: Present infection
- Method: Swab
- Result in: Same day delivered to you via e-mail – Results within 1 hour
- Test: Abbott ID Now
- Cost: $245 for the Test-Only
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization
The rapid PCR COVID Test is administered at the point of care by nasal swab by a licensed pharmacist. The results show whether a patient is positive with an acute COVID-19 infection within the same day, as opposed to the typical 3-5 day estimated wait time for most nasal swab tests.
You should get Rapid PCR COVID Test if you:
- Think they may have COVID-19
- A NEED for same-day results
- Need results to get back to work or school.
- Need results to travel or be accepted into the state or USA.
What Can You Expect From A Rapid COVID PCR Test?
The rapid COVID PCR Swab Test is administered at the point of care by nasal swab by a licensed pharmacist. The results show whether a patient is positive with an acute COVID-19 infection within the same day, as opposed to the typical 3-5 day estimated wait time for most nasal swab tests.
What Test or Protocol Do You Use for the Rapid COVID-19 Test?
Soleil Pharmacy uses the following tests: Abbott ID Now, BD Veritor for Rapid Antigen Test and Carestart Antigen Test.
What Can I Learn From A COVID-19 Rapid PCR Test?
Like the standard PCR COVID test, this test involves using a nasal swab to collect mucus and determine whether or not the COVID-19 virus is currently present. However, unlike other tests which take 3-5 days to get a positive or negative result, Rapid PCR Testing allows you to get your results the same day as the test is administered within half an hour. It cannot determine whether you have had the coronavirus in the past and recovered, but is highly useful for people who need to know ASAP whether they are currently infected with the virus.
What does the Rapid COVID PCR Test Cost?
The FDA-approved Rapid COVID PCR test cost is a self-pay of $245. Currently, we are able to provide our patients with a bill that you can submit to your carrier for reimbursement.
Why is there a fee for testing?
Free COVID-19 testing is only available at government-sponsored testing centers. You can search for one of those locations at https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/. Soleil Pharmacy is not a public entity. Our COVID-19 testing fee covers evaluation and screening costs, test collection, required PPE supplies, staff expenses, and reference lab testing fees.
Please note we do not accept major medical insurance for COVID testing and we do not file insurance claims on your behalf. Payment for this service is paid directly to Soleil Pharmacy. It is your responsibility to address the cost of the COVID testing with your insurance company. We can not guarantee that insurance will reimburse you the full cost of the test.